Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thats alot of VFX!



Hey Everybody!

Well, things are still moving along well with this little film. I only have 3 green screens left to deal with! We are slowly plugging all the holes with finished shots.

I have also taken a big step and actually counted how many visual effect shots we have in the our 40 min show. This is something I have avoided since the beginning, cause it would have just stressed me out way to much to actually know....buuuttt... Now that we are getting closer to the end..I decided it was time....so give or take a couple.....the grand total is going to be...

175 shots!

Secretly I was hoping we were going to top 200....but I'm OK with not having 25 more shots to deal with!

We have just over 30 left to complete...Of course they are some of the more challenging ones, but its exciting to start to see that glimmer of light at the end of this very long tunnel.

We are still shooting for a late Jan early Feb completion, and so far we are still on target.

Hope all is well with everyone!


till the next post!
-Matt

No comments: