Saturday, November 17, 2007

Still going, and going, and going...

Hey everyone!

Yes, Enigma is still moving forward...at a fast pace now! I have officially finished my duties on the Golden Compass, and am taking 3 months off of work on finishing this beast. Everything is moving along smoothly. A large majority of the VFX are done, and just have some of the more difficult ones to finish. We are looking at around late Jan for the completion of the film. Then its off to the festivals! and of course, we are going to throw a huge premiere party as well, probably in Feb. We want to have the DVD put together first so we can hand it out at the party.

I'm going to try to update this blog more, Maybe I will even try to post some shots here. The film is looking good, I can't wait to show it to all of you.

Thanks, till the next post...

-Matt

No comments: