Monday, April 21, 2008

Up and rolling again!

Hey everyone!

My time on Hulk is coming to an end, and I can now focus my attention back to getting this epic done! There are 23 VFX shots left to finish (with over 150 finished!), we're about 85% done with the sound design, the DVD design is well underway!

So we're looking at an early summer release. We will throw out details as soon as we figure out where we are going to premiere this thing!

This has been a giant project for Jason and I and we are really excited about getting it out there for all to see. Thanks everyone for your great (and patient) support of Enigma!

-Matt

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the MP3 e MP4, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://mp3-mp4-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.